Thank you for your interest in our company's B2B dealer shop. This website is operated by:
K2 Sports Europe GmbH
Seeshaupter Strasse 62, D-82377 Penzberg
For the use of the B2B dealer shop and the delivery of goods, we collect various types of data, some of which are provided by you as a user and some of which are necessary for the use of the website or arise from the use of the website. Personal data are individual details about personal or professional circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, such as your name, your address, your telephone number, your payment data and your IP address. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties if the transfer is necessary for the purpose of contract processing (for example for payment processing or sending goods via parcel service) or if you have given your express consent. The information is not used for any other purpose and no automatic decision processing will take place.
The following data protection principles apply to the use of our website and other services offered through it (e.g. contact form, registration, shop):
1. We protect your personal data by taking all reasonable and necessary technical and organizational possibilities so that they are not accessible to unauthorized third parties. Our website and other services offered through it therefore use appropriate encryption mechanisms for the provision of content and during the input and transmission of data. When communicating by e-mail, we also recommend the use of encryption for confidential information
2. Person responsible in the meaning of. Art. 4 Para. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Mr Kleffner c/o K2 Sports Europe GmbH, Seeshaupter Str. 62, 82377 Penzberg (see also via "Imprint" at our Website). You can contact the person responsible for data protection at or via our postal address with the addition "Data Protection".
3. Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties,
· if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGOV;
· if the transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO;
· if we are legally obliged to pass on the data within the meaning of Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 c) DSGVO;
· if the disclosure of the data is in the public interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 e) DSGVO or;
· if the disclosure of data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DSGVO is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided that your interests in the protection of your data do not prevail.
4. You have the right to ask about your personal data free of charge at any time. Furthermore, you have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data with effect for the future and to request correction or deletion of the data stored by us.
In particular, you have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data related to you:
· Right to access information,
· Right to correction or erasure,
· right to limitation of processing,
· right of withdrawal of the consent to processing,
· Right to data transferability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data. You have the following individual rights:
a) Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR on the processing of your personal data by us for processing purposes, categories of processed data, recipients or categories of recipients, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right of appeal to the supervisory authority, information on the origin of the data where applicable and the existence of automated decision-making and, where applicable, information on guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR in the event of transfer to a third country or international organisations;
b) Right to immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
c) right to erasure of the personal data stored pursuant to Article 17 GDPR if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a consent granted has been revoked and there is no other legal basis, if opposition to the processing has been lodged and the data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR is no longer required. 21 para. 1 or 2 GDPR may no longer be processed if the data were processed unlawfully, if deletion is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or if the data were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 GDPR. This does not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
d) the right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the period necessary to verify their accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and instead request the restriction of use, if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to the processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR. 21 para. 1 GDPR, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your justified reasons;
e) Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 e) or f) GDPR, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless we have compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims).
f) Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another person responsible;
g) Right to revoke consent granted at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. The consequence of the revocation is that from the time of the revocation we may no longer carry out the data processing for the future.
h) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
i) The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach
j) Please contact the data protection officer via the contact data stated in Section 2 above to request information and for withdrawal as well as for notification of a request for deletion; the data protection officer will then provide the information immediately or confirm the execution of your request for deletion. A deletion requested by you will then be carried out subject to statutory retention obligations. If a deletion cannot take place completely due to legal storage obligations, we limit the processing of the data concerned and inform you accordingly.
5. Data that is provided actively by you:
a) The B2B dealer shop of our company requires a registration, whereby the basic data for the registration are determined by the respective registration form, transmitted, processed and stored and only collected, stored and used for the use of the B2B dealer shop and the fulfilment of the contracts concluded over it. Within the scope of registration, we are also entitled to inform you about changes, additions or new versions of the website as well as about changes to our general terms and conditions of business and these data protection conditions and about other information made available via the website as well as e.g. about new products.
b) If you register as a user for the use of our company's B2B dealer shop, this is only possible if you already have a customer number or if our company assigns you a customer number. For the conclusion of the contract, it is also necessary that you provide the necessary personal data that we need to process your order. Required information for the processing of contracts are marked separately, further information is optional. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we can pass on your payment data to our payment service provider. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
c) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we restrict the processing, i.e. this data is only used to comply with legal obligations.
d) The data created by the login or registration will be stored on servers operated in our name. However, the server operators are subject to the same data protection standards as we are and are operated in the European Union.
6. Data collected directly in the context of your use of the website:
a) While a purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
· IP address (stored shortened in accordance with data protection regulations)
· date and time of the request
· Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
· Content of the request (specific page)
· Access status/HTTP status code
· the amount of data transferred in each case
· Website from which the request originates
· Browser name and version, language setting
Cookies can be set in one of the following types:
· Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
· Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
· Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by third parties and can be either transient or persistent cookies.
c) You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent. This opens up the possibility of either accepting or rejecting a cookie. The information collected and analyzed is used to improve the services and the website, to personalize the web experience, and to allow easy login to permanently set login cookies.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, by activating IP anonymisation by us on this website, Google will previously reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. For exceptional cases in which personal data may transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the Internet use.
7. Remarks in regard to the contents of the website
a) The contents published on this website are protected by copyright or by special ancillary copyrights. Any use of these contents requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective legal owner, unless it is permitted by mandatory legal regulation. This applies in particular to duplication, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized duplication or passing on of individual contents or complete individual pages or the entire website is not permitted and is punishable by law in the event of intent. Furthermore, the contents of this website may not be distributed, rented or otherwise transferred by the user to third parties at any time. This includes the reproduction of this website (in whole or in part) within the framework of framing (in particular "iframe").
b) This website may contain licensed third-party content and/or hyperlinks to entire or individual third-party websites. As providers, we are only responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws, but do not assume any responsibility for the content of third parties or the content of such linked websites, nor do we adopt these websites and their content as our own. Linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking, legal infringements were not discernible at the time of linking. The provider is not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information of third parties or to check whether illegal actions, hyperlinks or contents exist. However, permanent monitoring of the contents of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. The use of third party content is therefore at the user's own risk. If we become aware of any notifications or other legal infringements or if we are obliged by general law to remove or block the use of information, we will remove this content and/or links immediately.